May 14, 2013
Deadly Sins Challenge – Day 7: Sloth (Green Gradient Dots)
Hey guys! Today’s mani is a new entry to the Deadly sins challenge. The theme for this deisgn was ”Don’t try too hard but explain everyone how to do something really easy”. So I decided to do this dotticure. So easy to do for all you lazy heads just give it a try because it’s easy peasy, haha peasy peas green peas like the dots… ok i better get the show started.
When I was doing this mani I didn’t have in mind doing the tutorial for the challenge so I started doing my nails and then thought I oculd use it for the challenge. As I had already started the tutorial is on my right index so I did it with my non dominant hand that’s why the dots are a bit sloppy. But I was so lazy when I realized that I wasn’t going to take it off to make a tutorial so here you have it done with my left hand.
1. Apply your favorite base coat to protect your natural nails and then paint your nails dark green, I used Hugo Moss by Catrice.
2. Get a big dotting tool and make three dots with a lighter green. They don’t need to be in a straight line, mine aren’t.
3. Make three more dots with a different green
4. Repeat the same with another green
5. And again three dots with the last green that should be the lighter color.
6. Add a top coat to seal in the design and you are done!