May 18, 2013

Cryin'

Hey guys, well I found some time to do some nail art today. Monday I have a holiday so I’ll have time to study then. I mean it’s been four days! FOUR DAYS!!! since I did my nails that’s just not right! So well, for the people who’ve read the About Me section this isn’t new news and for the people who already know me in real life or follow me on my instagram or have been following me there for a while it’s just the same old song and dance, and yes this is a reference to AEROSMITH!! hahah well as I was saying people who know me, also know that a part from a nail polish obsession I’m a die-hard fan of Aerosmith, I mean I’m totally in love with their music and their front man, the legend, the Demon of Screaming, Steven Tyler. I even have a tattoo on my wrist were it says dream on, my favorite song by them.  Today’s mani is inspired by one of my favorite songs Cryin’. This song is amazing and has one of the catchiest riffs at the beginning, when I listen to it i can’t stop singing it, even my father, who is fed up of me takling about Aerosmith and singing their songs, has caught himself sometimes humming that riff. Let’s get to the point, today’s design is inpired by the cover of the single of this song.

The design was easy to make on nails and in fact this mani was really easy and quick to do which is an advantage as I have lots of things to do LOL. This isn’t my first Aerosmith inspired design, if you want to see my other mani just click here! I better show the design before I start talking about how much I love the song and the band and Steven hahaha.

Little close up of the writting and the baby bottle with the piercing, yes it’s that hahaha. I think it turned out great with the shadow effect it looks more realistic, don’t you think?



These are the colors I used for this design, not a lot of them this time:



Well I hope you liked this design. Are you Aerosmith fans? Do you know this song? Tell me what you think about it and don’t forget to share, like and comment if you have any questions or suggestions for me. Happy polishing!

No comments :

Post a Comment