May 9, 2013

My Moon and Stars

Hey guys! Well as today two of my hex glitters came off my nails I decided to make some nail art. It isn’t very detail, it’s been a while since I’ve done some detailed nail art but as many of you know I have my final exams really soon so I don’t have much time.

Okay I don’t know if you are tired of galaxy but I’m not so heres a bit more. It’s the first tape mani combined with another techinique, this case sponging, that I do. I have a little surprise on my thumb hahaa. I’m quite happy of how it turned out. The design on my thumb was inspired by Flight of Whimsy’s Constellations nails and the idea of a tape galaxy came to my mind when I saw a gradient tape mani by Sparrow nails on Instagram.


Here’s a close up of my thumb:











I think this is the mani I have used more colors. I used tons of different blues and glitters for the blue galaxy, and then silvers and golds for the moon and the sun. Here are all, absolutely all the colors I used, I had to take different pictures because they didn’t even fit all in one.


I hope you like this design, and yes the title is a reference to Game Of Thrones, if anyone was aksing. Don’t forget to share, like and comment for suggestions and questions. Happy Polishing!

No comments :

Post a Comment