May 24, 2013

Psychedelic Tie Dye

Hey lovelies! Well I saw this awesome design on instagram and I had to try myself. This is the first time I try this tie dye technique and it really didn’t came out so well so I took it all of my nails and then on my second try, well it looks a bit better.


I will be trying this technique again with different colours in the future. I think it’s a wonderful idea for summer. What do you think about this technique? These are the colours I used for this design, bright and colorful colors don’t you think?

Don’t look too much at your nails if you try this design  you will probably get dizzy ahahha I’m trippin on these psychedelic nails hahaha just kidding. Hope you liked this design, don’t forget to share, like and comment if you have any questions or suggestions for me. Happy polishing!

No comments :

Post a Comment