July 6, 2014

Tropical Foral

Happy Sunday! How did your weekend go? I hope all my American followers had a wonderful 4th of July. Where I live we also had celebrations this weekend and it's been great. I haven't had much time for nail art because I've been rehearsing a lot with my choir, as we were singing in my town this weekend.

After so much partying I had some time to do my nails and I decided to do this summery floral design. I hope you like it!



I've done quite a lot of florals lately but this is one of my favorites so far. It's really simple but I like how all the colors stand out. As a base color I used Yellow Submandarine by Catrice and it looks so warm.


I hope you liked this design. They look great with this wonderful weather we are having in Spain. I hope you have a nice end of weekend. Can't wait to have more designs to post and show you all. Happy polishing!

3 comments :