May 21, 2013

Rainbow Ikat Nails

Hi lovelies! Well I couldn’t stand staring at my naked nails so I found a little time to do this simple but cute design. I’ve seen lots of ikat nail designs but today I fell in love with a wonderful rainbow version by Top Coat it, which you can see here. I think I did quite a good recreation of this wonderful mani but judge yourselves.



Ikat nails are really simple, you don’t need any special tooks or a steady hand. I will post a tutorial on this design so you can see for yourselves that anyone can do it. Keep tuned for the tutorial, which I will probably be uploading tomorrow.
These are all the colors I used for this design, yes I know quite a lot but they look great together, don’t they?


Hope you guys liked this design, and you keep tuned for the tutorial on it. Don’t forget to share, like and comment if you have any questions or suggestions. I must say I really feel happy now my nails are polished and I got rid of the watershitymarble design lol. Happy polishing, oh and for those who like me are doing their finals soon lots of luck!

No comments :

Post a Comment