September 3, 2014

Achromatic Leaves Pattern

Uuupps guys it's been a while! Hello everybody, it's been nearly a week I can't believe it. I'm totally enjoying my last weeks of freedom before going back to uni and starting my new job as a teacher and I even neglected paiting my nails because of a break on my thumb, and because I was too sad to remove my last design.

I'm back with new nail art. You will probably recognize this design and that is because it's totally inspired by Pshiiit Polish.



I totally fell in love with this design when I saw it on instagram and as I've been quite busy and I didn't have any new and cool ideas for nail art I decided to recreate this awesome leaf pattern.

I have to tell it looks awesome on my nails and the fact that the design is matte is just perfection.


I promise I won't be so absent this week. I hope I can keep it, I need to do so much stuff before going back to the uni-work rutine. I hope that for those of you that have gone back to work the summer was great and those who haven't enjoy the last moments of freedom. Have an awesome day and happy polishing!

No comments :

Post a Comment