Hey guys well as promissed a full tutorial on my 5 de Mayo nails! This tutorial is for both the skeleton and the sugar skull on my thumbs. Let’s get the show started!
2. Draw the head conecting the ends of the line you’ve done.
3. Fill in the head with white polish.
4. With a dotting tool make the eyes and nose. The nose is just an
inverted heart. With a dotting tool make the teeth. Just make the dot
and slide it to the tip of your nail.
2. To do the ribs just grab a brush or a toothpick and make a curved line that will be thicker near the spine.
3. Make all the ribs which will get longer as you approach the tip of your nail.
4. On the tip of your nail make like a smiley mouth, it mustn’t toucht the tip, you have to leave space for the teeth!
5. Turn the smiley mouth into a semicircle. As we did for the teeth
beffore the line must be uneven. Then fill the semicircle with white
6. Using the same technique as before to make the teeth, with a dotting tool make the dot and slide it to the tip of your nail.
2. Draw a smiley face, if you want your skull to be smiling. And with little semicircles go around it.
3. With a dotting tool make like a little flower where the eyes are. Just five dots around the dot we had already created.
4. With a smaller dotting tool and different colours go over the little flower.
5. Put all the colors inside the flower
6. Make a dot in the middle fo the flower with black polish to create the centre of the eye.
Here you have all the steps to recreate my 5 de Mayo nail design. I
hope you try it out. If you do let me know, post the link to the post on
a comment. Don’t forget to like and share. Happy Polishing.