May 13, 2013

Modernist Building

Hey guys! Well this weekend in my city there was this thing called ‘Fira Modernista’ where lots of shops are on the street and there’s lots of activities planned inspired in modernism. In Spain modernism is the same as Art Noveau, so people were all dressed up and it was all inspired by this era. I couldn’t do a related theme mani this weekend but I did it today. This mani was inspired by a modernist building in my city called Masia Freixa. It’s beautiful, one of the best things in my city. It’s in the middle of a wonderful park and its a lovely place to visit.


I don’t really do realistic nail art and this hasn’t turned out that well because of this but it doesn’t look that bad, does it? Well I think it looks like the building at least I think people would recognize it. This is a photo of the building that inspired my design:

















I just painted one hand and I really don’t know what to do with the other one so the most likely thing to happen is that I take these off to do another thing on my two hands hahah. These are the colours I used for this design (greens and browns are for a tree i did on my thumb but didn't quite like so I didn't post the photo):


Don’t be to harsh on my realistic nail art skills. I hope you like my design and don’t forget to share, like and comment if you have any questions or suggestions. Happy polishing!

No comments :

Post a Comment