Hi again! I've had some requests on my instagram on how I did my turquoise stone effect nails. It's pretty easy so I decided to make a quick tutorial so you can do them yourselves.
Things you will need:
- Saran Wrap or any kind of plastic wraping paper
- Nail polish
- Thin brush or a toothpick
2. Get the saran wrap and cut it into little pieces. Scrunch it and apply some polish on it. Not much you can tap it on a piece of paper to remove the excess polish. Dab it onto your nail just a little bit.
3. Using a thin brush or a toothpick and some gold polish create little spots they don't have to be perfect they have to look like stains on a stone.
4. Add a top coat and taadaa! You are done, you have turquoise effect nail design.
I hope this tutorial is useful and you try this yourselves. Don't forget to tweet me or tag me on instagram if you try them. I would love to see your versions of this cute design. If you have any questions comment or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy polishing!