June 9, 2013

June Nail Art Challenge – Day 8: Ocean

Hey guys. I know it's been a while since I posted my last design, i was just sooo in love with my Lord of The Rings nails I didn't want to take them off. But hey life goes on and I had to do my new Nail Art June Challenge design inspired by ocean.


Let me say that I wasn't really happy about these but they look better on camera so I just took the photo and saw that they actually looked pretty good and decided I wasn't gonna take them off and start again. As you see my gradient is a mess as always...

Gradients are usually what people start with when getting into nail art but I don't seem to get them right. I am pretty good at sponging well at least when it comes to galaxies but gradients... well not my kind of stuff.

The themes of this challenge are really cool, well next one is Saran Wrap and I have to say I have never tried it so let's se what comes out. You will have to wait to know if I failed.

These are the colors I used for this ocean inspired mani:


Hope you liked it guys. Don't forget to share, like and comment if you have any questions about the challenge, this design or any random doubt. Have a lovely day and happy polishing!

No comments :

Post a Comment