June 14, 2013

Pink Galaxy Earrings

Hey guys! Well as fellow nail addicts you know that feeling '' I want to paint my nails but I just painted my nails''. I was feeling like that yesterday and as I wanted to keep my mermaid nails a little bit more I decided to do these earrings. They were just a pair of purple earrings that I didn't use so I painted them with black polish and did this simple pink galaxy design. What do you thinkg?


I still don't know what I will do with them. I hardly ever change my earrings but I think these would look very cute. Or maybe I should keep them as a present for someone. I know this isn't realated with my nails but I just wanted to show you all these little babies. If you want you can do them yourselves using my galaxy tutorial. You just need a pair of earrings and just be creative! Have a nice day lovelies.

No comments :

Post a Comment