August 5, 2014

Chocolate Damask

Hello guys! How's your summer going? I've been missing in action this last week. I've just haven't stop doing things with all my friends before going away on holiday to London for a week.

The other day I remembered a design I had seen in a picture some time ago. However I was unable to find it and therefore find the person who did it. I tried my best to recreathe the image that I had in my mind of the design I saw. If anyone recognizes this let me know so I can give credit to the awesome artist that came up with this cute barroque design.



There's not much to say about this design. Just that I love this brown. I really do. I don't use browns much in nail art but I have to say that this one is probably my favorite, it looks so delicious. I mean I'd lick my fingers if I knew it tasted as good as it looks. Wouldn't you?



I hope that if any of you recognize it you tell me so I can give credit to the artist. And when I find her, I hope she likes the recreation of my design even if I did it from memory I think it looks quite similar to the image I have in mind. I hope you all have a nice rest of the week and I think I'll be posting once more before going away. Don't miss me too much, happy polishing!

5 comments :

  1. Beautiful! Could it be this design by Nailuminium, which inspired you? http://nailuminium.blogspot.de/2014/01/baroque-wallpaper-tutorial.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. What polish did you use as the base for your designs?

    ReplyDelete