September 28, 2014

Autumn Leaves

Happy Sunday! How is everything going. Autumn is finally here and I really miss summer already after only a week. The weather has been terrible this week. However I've been wanting to to an autumn inspired design for a long time so at least not everything is bad.

New season, new nail shape! For those of who who don't follow me on instagram haven't seen my new nail shape yet. I chipped my index working and I decided to go round for some time. Plus it's safer for work (I teach little kids).


The design is easy but I think it looks lovely. Even if I don't like autumn very much I do like some things, one of them being the colors which look amazing on this design over OPI's Did you 'Ear about Van Gogh.


I'd really like to know what you think about my new nail shape, so let me know on the comments or on my instagram page. I don't really love them, they are definitely more practical. I don't scratch myself or the kids. However they are more difficult to file. Let's see how long I keep them.


I hope you liked this design. I can't wait to hear your opinion on my new nail shape. Are you an autumn person or are you more like me? Let me know and see you soon! Happy polishing.

2 comments :

  1. Very cute design!
    I like the short nails! I prefer because I rock-climb and teach kids but I do agree it takes a little more to keep their shape :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I find them really practical for working but not as easy to mantain

      Delete