June 17, 2013

June Nail Art Challenge – Day 16: Match OOTD

Hey guys! It's been a while since I posted my last mani but I've been to the beach this weekend and I wanted to keep my mermaid nails for the ocasion. Now I'm back and I have a new mani for June nail art challenge. Today's design had to match OOTD but it didn't say it had to match MY OOTD. As I'm on holiday I really don't get dressed in the morning so instead I got inspired by my sister's outfit today.


She was wearing this tribal kind of T-shirt and I thought it was perfect for a nail design. So I guess today's theme would be MSOOTD (My Sister's Outfit Of The Day).


I tried to recreate the design as best as I could. It was quite difficult because of the parallel lines but I think I was succesfull. Here's a close up of the pattern:


What do  you think of this design? These are the colors I used, to make the light blue I mixed two colors - blue and white- to try and get the exact tone of blue.

I hoped you enjoyed this design. I will upload a tutorial later today or tomorrow, yes probably tomorrow I have so many things to do this afternoon. Have a great Monday loves. Don't forget to like and share with your friends. Happy polishing!

No comments :

Post a Comment