April 28, 2013

Deadly Sins Challenge – Day 2: Lust (Beetlejuice! Beetlejuice! Beetlejuice!)


Hi guys! Well this is my second entry to the Deadly sins challenge. Yeah I know I said I would only be doing one design per sin but as the theme for the second day was ”Let your body talk and feel free to do whatever you want”, what I wanted to do today was Beetlejuice nails and why not entering them in the challenge too?


Well you all know I’m just a beginner so I don’t really do much realistic nail art so I decided to do a cartoonish version of Beetlejuice, just there on my ring finger, popping up. On my middle finger: his purple shirt and his black tie, so typical. And on the rest of my fingers just black and white stripes just as his suit.


On my right hand I decided to do Lydia instead of Beetlejuice, but it didn’t turn out quite well. I just left it as it was, even though it’s a bit of a nail fail.













These are the colours I used for this design. As I said on my last pos,t I have been using the same colors in the last manis, so for this one I did a drastic change!














Hope you all liked it. Don’t forget to like and comment if you have any questions or just to speak your mind and tell me what you think about this design. Happy polishing!


No comments :

Post a Comment