April 19, 2013

Apple Fruity Fruity!

It is strange but i had never painted food on my nails. Well I once did a candy cane theme mani but never real food. I decided to do little red apples because they are just the cutest and sexiest fruit, don’t you think?


They are a prefect mani for the spring so fresh and sweet. What do you think? Do you like them? I have been quite busy these days, my last manis have been quite simple but I’m planning on some new stuff a bit more complex. I hope they turn out decent enough to post them.
These are the colours I used for this design:


To clean my brushes I use a cotton pad and this is what it looked like when I finished painting my nails. It kind of looks like an apple tree. Curious, don’t you think?


















Let me know what you think about this design and don’t forget to share, like and comment. I will be posting a tutorial of these nails later today. I hope you like it and try them yourselves.

No comments :

Post a Comment