Today I will be showing you how to make the complete Apple fruity fruity! mani. So let’s get the show started!
1. Use your favorite base coat and apply a netral/nude base color for
your design. I chose my favorite nude Cookies and Cream by Essence.
2. With a thin brush, dotting tool or even tooth pick, draw little
apple shapes on your nail. You can use any color: green, red… Start with
the top of the shape, like you were going to draw a heart and then make
it rounder at the end, like this you will create a litte apple.
3. Fill every nail with little apples in all the directions you want.
4. With a brown polish make the little tails. Just curve them to a side or another, you can’t do this wrong.
5. Take a green polish for the leaf. With a brush or dotting tool
just make a dot and slide the brush to the tail of the apple to create
the shape of the leaf. don’t worry if it isn’t perfect it’s just a leaf.
If you accidentali went over the brown polish don’t worry just go over
the brown again to cover the green. In fact I did this on all the apples
to give them a cleaner look.
6. Apply your favorite top coat and you have finished! It’s time to show off this cute design perfect for spring.
To make your design a bit more interesting you can add an accent
nail. On my ring finger I did a hole apple just to break a bit with the
design so it wouldn’t be the same. Here you have how to make this accent
1. Start with a naked nail. You should a apply a base coat to protect
your natural nails. Mine is already stained, problems of a polisholic.
2. With a thin brush or dotting tool, life before we will draw the
shape of a heart. It doesn’t have to be symmetrical. Remember it’s an
apple and they aren’t perfect. Just be careful you leave plenty of space
for the details (tail and leaf)
3. Fill in the apple. Just as befor you can do the apple any color. I used Feme Fatal by Essence.
4. Pick the same brown polish you used for your little apples and draw the tail, curving it to one side.
5. Use any green for the leaf, I used Not A Greenager by Catrice.
Rememer it’s the same technique as before: dot and slide until you touch
the tail. Here you can also go over the brown to cover any green you
got there by accident.
6. Add you favorite top coat and this gorgeous apple is ready to rock.
I hope you try this design and let me see if you do.
Don't forget to share, like and comment if you have any questions or suggestions. Happy polishing!