- White polish for the base
- 2-3 polish colors for the gradient
- Make up sponge
- Thin nail art brush or similar
- Black polish for the palm tree
- Matte top coat (optional)
2. On the make up sponge paint the two or three colors you want to use for the gradient and tap the sponge on your nail. Repeat as many times as you need until you are happy with how it looks.
3. Add a top coat to the gradient to merge the colors together and let it dry.
4. When it's dry get your brush or striper and draw a curved line. This will be the trunk of the palm tree.
5. At the end of this curved line make the leaves of the palm tree. They have to be curved and irregular.
6. From the lines you made earlier make litte strokes so they look like the little leaves on the palmtree. They don't need to look perfect.
7. On the tip of your nail draw an irregular line and fill the tip, this will be the floor where the palm tree is standing
8. Add a regular shiny top coat or a matte top coat.
These are the colors I used for my design:
I hope you guys try this out and you show me your designs on twitter and instagram, just tag #thenailartshow so I can see your work. Happy polishing!