March 5, 2014

Let Me See Your Peacock

Hey guys! It's been a while. I have a temporary job in the afternoons during this month and I really don't have time for nail art. As soon as I finish I'll try to do more. I was thinking that April would be a good month for a challenge. Still don't know what kind of challenge but it's an idea. Despite not having much time, yesterday I managed to do a quick mani.



I would like to give credit for this design. I was inspired by a photo I found but it had no watermark and I don't even know hwen or where I saw it. Whoever came up with this idea I love it. It's super cute and quite easy to do.

I hope I can find some time for more nail art soon, I miss doing my nails every two days. I hope you have a wonderful week and happy polishing. 

No comments :

Post a Comment