January 23, 2014

Houndstooth Pattern

Hi guys! I decided to try something I had never done before, houndstooth pattern. I've had some problems with my computer and I had to retake the photos of this mani just today so they don't look as good as the first day.


I found it a quite difficult, I don't know if you guys have a easier way to do houndstooth or you are just better than me. It took me ages to paint each nail and they still don't look as perfect as the ones I've seen around. However, it was the first time I did them so I'm quite pleased with the result.

It's just a quick post today, I'm on holiday and I'm a busy girl trying to enjoy each second of freedom I have. In a week I'm going to London so I'm pretty excited about that too. I hope you liked my attempt at houndstooth nails. Have a nice rest of week and happy polishing!

No comments :

Post a Comment