January 29, 2014

Pick Me Some Daisies

Hey guys! For today I have on of the first ever designs I made, a daisy design. When I started in nail art I fell in love with this design, daisies over black. I thought it looked so classy and pretty, so today I wanted to recreate it.

I really like how they turned out. The flowers look quite nice, at least better than when I did daisies the first time. It's a simple design and it can be worn anytime, spring is better for them but who cares, I hate winter and these nails make it less cold. If you think the same, I have a tutorian on this look right here with another very cute spring themed design. Check it out if you like.

These are the colors I used to create this design. Bothe yellows are in the middle of the flowers mixed I wanted it to look bright but the Astor color was a bit too much.


I hope you liked this design, if you want to check my other daisy design you can see it here. I am warning you it's from long time ago. I'll be posting two more designs this week. On monday I'm going on a trip to London and I'll be away for three days. I hope you don't miss me. Happy polishing!

2 comments :

  1. Me enamora!! me encantaria ver un tutorial de este diseño*__*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. En el link que pone ''right here'' le das i te manda a unos tutoriales que hice y este diseño está ahi :) espero que lo intentes no és muy dificil és de los primeros que hice.

      Delete