January 6, 2014

Spacey Wacey

Hi guys! I'm baaaack! My nail has grown enough to level them all and paint them again. I had another break on my thumb but I don't really worry about my thumb, it doesn't look that bad.

I had been thinking for days what would my come back design would be. During the challenge ideas kept coming to my head and kept saying when I finish the 31 day challenge I'll do that and also that. As soon as I finished all those ideas disappeared so I though of one of my classics, galaxy nails. But that would have been a little too boring so I kind of did galaxy nails.


I did the solar system not just a symple galaxy. I was inspired by a design by The Nailasaurus. I thought here idea was great and that it would be fun to try and make something similar to her disign.


I did a planet on each nail and of course I included Pluto because I love Pluto and it should still be considered a planet. I know the picture of my right hand sucks and the pose is quite awkward. I promisse this year I will improve the pose of my right hand for cases like this one where I need to show both hands.


I'm quite happy about how all the planets turned out specially Jupiter and the Sun, they are my favorites. I like the choice of colours for both planets, well actually planet and star. Which one do you like best?

As always with a design with a galaxy base and other stuff painted on top I have used tons of colors. They didn't even fit in a single picture.


Most of the colors of the design I achieved by mixing different colors of polish. This design took me like two hours but I had such a great time painting my nails again. It's been like two weeks since I last did a design. I had the luck my sister let me do an accent nail on her for New Year's but that's been it since my last design.

I hope you liked my come back design and that you had a wonderful christmas break. I'll be back with more and I hope 2014 will be a year full of nail art.

No comments :

Post a Comment