October 15, 2013

31 Day Challenge – Day 22: Inspired By A Song (Lightning Strikes - Aerosmith)


Hey guys! Have you missed me? It's time for a new design for the 31 day challenge. I'm slowly getting closer to the end of this challenge but I'm having so much fun. So today's theme was ''inspired by a song'' and of course I chose an Aerosmith song ''Lightnint Strikes'' from the album ''Rock In A Hard Place''.

I didn't quite know what to do, I just knew I wanted it to be an Aerosmith song, and the other day I was listening to this album and I thought it would make a great nail design. I guess not many people know this song by Aerosmith, as it's part of their least known album, so if you want you can listen to it here.


For the background I used different blues and a pink to give it some contrast and as my white polish has runned out I did the lightenings with a pastel yellow polish. These are the colors I used:


I hope you listen and enjoy this song as much as the nail design. I'm already planning a tutorial on this design so keep tunned. Happy polishing!

No comments :

Post a Comment