October 28, 2013

Bloody Drippin'

Hey guys! It's been a while... I keep getting stuff from university and I really don't have free time to do my nails and even less to post here. But I have a little surprise, I have decided to take small break from the 31 day challenge, which I have nearly finished, to dedicate this week to HALLOWEEN!

The first design I'll be posting is a typical drip mani, perfect for halloween and perfect for beginners! Bloody...........awesome right? Just kiding!


OK, so now I'm going to get a bit emotinal. Red dripping mani was in fact the first ever nail art design I did. I used a toothpick and I don't even have a decent photo of it! What a long journey have I done right?

I managed to find the perfect colors, my favorite nude and the bloodiest red I own, both from Essence.


I hope you liked this mani and you try it yourselves, you will find a wonderful tutorial on Lindsey's blog, aka Wondrously Polished. I am planing for at least two more halloween designs for this week. I hope you are looking forward to them because I am. Happy polishing!


2 comments :