September 5, 2013

31 Day Challenge – Day 13: Animal Print (Kiss The Frog)


Hey guys! It's been a while since the last mani for the 31 day challenge but I hope that in the meantime you enjoyed my last tutorial. The theme for today's design was animal print. I have to confess I had never done an animal print before, I mean I really don't like the typical animal print nails so I went with something different.


I got my inspiration from this colorful little frog. I felt in love with this little guy instantly while searching for something I could recreate on my nails, which wasn't the typical zebra or cheetah print. The colors were greate and those little black spots were adorable and I could really translate it to my nails.


The colors I used aren't really accurate but i think they look great even if they aren't exaclty the same as the frog. These are the two colors I used for the gradient:


What do you think? Is this frog good enough to be considered animal print? I hope it does because I love how they turned out. Let me know what you think on the comments and happy polishing!

No comments :

Post a Comment