September 11, 2013

Catalunya Next European State

Hey guys! Surprise today's design is not part of the 31 day Challenge. Today's mani is dedicated to Catalunya, today is September 11th, our national day. As many of you know if you have read my About Me page I am catalan and our country is fighting for our right to decide if we want to be an independent state. These nails represent the flag that asks for independence.


Today is a really emotional and special day for all of us, a human chain will follow the length of the whole country (400km) so the world knows about our situation. You can find more information if you are interested here.


These are the colors I used for this design, including this new amazing blue polish by a new brand I had never used before:


I hope you enjoyed this little piece of history, and if you want to know more about today just ask me and I will do my best to try and make this situation understandable for you all. I hope you all have a great day and bona diada a tots els catalans i catalanes!

1 comment :

  1. These looked so good! I'll try to do them later today. Gràcies!

    ReplyDelete