July 21, 2014

Nail-Art-A-Go-Go Challenge - Day 16: Doodles

Having a nice Monday? I'm back from my weekend of and after a good night sleep I've charged my batteries after late nights, swimmingpool and too much sun. As I told you just before leaving, today I have a new design for the NAGG Challenge.

The theme for day sixteen was doodles and I didn't want to do the typical black doodle on a notebook background. Instead I went a bit out of the box and did a blackboard inspired design. Let's see what you think?



I was one of those kids who couldn't resist doodling on the blackboard when the teacher was not in class. In fact I still do it when I come across a blackboard. I thought it would make a great design for the theme.


I know that some time ago Ciate created some polishes and nail art pens to achieve this look. However I found it super easy to achieve this look without any special things. Just black base, any pastel or light color and a matte top coat. Anyone can have a blackboard on their nails. What would you draw on them if they were?


I hope you liked my idea for this theme of the challenge. If you have any questions about the design don't hesitate and ask me. I'll be happy to answer your questions right here on the comments, my instagram or however you like. I hope you have a nice week. Keep checking the rest of the designs on the inlinkz below. Happy polishing!

No comments :

Post a Comment