July 17, 2014

Red Poppies

Hello lovelies, how's your week going? I'm leaving tomorrow to spend the weekend away with my friends from my choir Singfònics as we do every summer. Before I went away I wanted to post this design.

Some nail artists from Spain, that includes me, are doing a collaboration under the theme 'red'. I decided to paint a nice red poppy floral over a nude base, Vampire is my Buff by OPI, of course.



The design was actually inspired by a mani I saw on instagram by @lynieczka, Katarzyna, an artist I've recently discovered on there. She has the cutest desings and I fell in love with this one. I thought it would be perfect for the theme.

This is the first time I'm doing a collaboration with other nail artists and I was quite excited that they thought of me when they put it together. Can't wait to see what the other girls do. By the 20th a collage will be posted of all the designs everyone did. I will link it here when it's done.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend. I'll be back on Monday hopefully with a new design for the NAGG Challenge. Until then you can check the previous designs for the challenge here. Happy polishing!

No comments :

Post a Comment