July 1, 2014

Nail-Art-A-Go-Go Challenge - Day 14: Sweets

Hello lovelies! I've sure taken my time to come back after my trip to Milan. It's been nearly a week since I last posted, shame on me. However, I'm back now and for the moment I'm not planning to leave. The concert was awesome and now I'm back with some nail art.

After a week without posting I need to continue with the NAGG challenge. Today's theme (well actually yesterday's sorry, I should have posted on Monday....) is sweets. I wasn't really inspired by this so I ended up doing something simple. I hope you like this jelly beans design.



Over a white base, Snow White by Astor, I painted these cute little jelly beans with lots of different colors. I think they look quite cute and they were really easy to do. I used a brush but you can use dotting tools or toothipicks. Perfect for all of those who are starting with nail art and want something colorful for summer.


What do you think of this design? Would you rock jelly beans nails this summer?

With this design Lindsey and I finish the second phase of the challenge, I can't wait to do the next awesome themes. We are halfway this great challenge. Don't froget to check Lindsey's design when she posts in in the inlinkz below. I can't wait to see what she has done! Happy polishing.

No comments :

Post a Comment