April 28, 2014

Nail-Art-A-Go-Go Challenge - Day 6: Neon

Hello guys! I've been a bit busy this last week. I had rehearsal with my choir to prepare for our concert, which was yesterday and was amazing.

I didn't post las Thursday as I had planned because I was waiting for Lindsey to catch up. Now we are on the same page it's time for a new design for the NAGG Challenge. The theme for today was neon and I came up with this design inspired by an 80s pattern.



I was inspired by an 80s pattern I found while searching for neon designs to do. I don't normally do neon patterns and I hardly use neon polishes, they are a bit too much for me, but I quite like this idea.


As I've told you I'm not a big fan of neons so I didn't know what a pain they are to photograph. I mean look at my skin, it looks like my nails are illuminating the whole photograp. I have to say these looked better in person.

I hope you liked this simple design. As you can see you could try many colors and combinations. I used my neon pink, 24/7 by Sinful Colors, because it's one of the few neons I own but I think it was quite a good choice.

I hope you had a great weekend and don't forget to check Lindsey's design. You will find it in the inlinks below. Happy polishing!


No comments :

Post a Comment