December 3, 2013

31 Day Challenge – Day 30: Inspired By A Tutorial (Purple Nimbus)


Hey guys! I'm back with another design for the 31 day challenge, I'm so close to ending the challenge I can't believe it! Today's theme was inspired by a tutorial and I saw this awesome mani by The Nailasaurus some time ago and she posted a tutorial on how to do it. The technique is called nimbus and it looks really cool. I tried my best but they don't quite look like hers.

It really doesn't have to look this bad.... It should be more like faded. I don't know how to explain it. You should really check The Nailasaurus tutorial on Nimbus nails. Her's look awesome! Maybe mine don't look as good because I didn't use pure acetone. I'll try with that the next time I try them.

These are the colors I used. You can try different combinations. Sammy has already done pink nimbus, green and also blue nimbus and they all look amazing.


I really like the idea and I will try to perfectionate them when I buy some acetone. I still don't know what my last design for the 31 day challenge will be. The theme says to recreate my favorite challenge. What should I do? Check all the manis I have done until know here and let me know. Have a great week and happy polishing lovelies!

No comments :

Post a Comment