July 29, 2013

Waterfall Tutorial

Hey guys, I've put together a quick pictorial on how to do waterfall nails. It's a really fun design with infinite color possibilities!


The things you need are just one nail polish for the base color and 4-6 different nail polishes for the lines. You will also need a 10mm-ish long and thin nail art brush.

You just need to paint your nail with the base color of your choice and then starting with the darker color create some lines of different length. Continue doing this with the other colors and just add a top coat. See easy peasy! Check here to see the list of colors I used for this mani.

I really liked the idea of this design so I picked up my nail wheel and started trying different color combinations:


I really had nothing better to do and I went a little crazy but I think all the different colors look awesome with this design. Don't you? What's your favorite combination?

Here are all the color I used for each design:

Green Waterfall:


Purple Waterfall:


Pink Waterfall:


Yellow Waterfall:


Metallic Waterfall:


Red Waterfall:


Have I convinced you of the awesomeness of this waterfall design? Try this yourself and let me know what you think, I bet you will recieve tons of compliments on your nails and it won't take you long to do, not even a lot of effort to get kick ass nails. Show me your nails on twitter or instagram tag me #thenailartshow. Happy polihing lovelies!

No comments :

Post a Comment