August 7, 2014

Holiday in London

Hello! My flight left this morning and by the time this gets posted I'll already be spending my day in London. I decided to do a quick design before leaving so I can have nice matching nails for my trip.



This design couldn't be more simple but I didn't want to spend much time on it when it will probably be chipped in a day or two and as I'm not taking any supplies with me I wouldn't be able to fix it. I just went simple and cute this time.


I just realized that the color I used for my middle finger is Rimmel London. I couldn't have chosen better right?

I hope you don't miss me much, I'll be back with more designs before you notice. Have a great weekend and a lovely week. I hope I can find some nice polishes in London, any recommendations? Happy polishing and bon voyage!

No comments :

Post a Comment