August 26, 2014

Doo weee doooo, Guess Who's Back?

Hello lovelies! I know I'm late posting this but I didn't actually see the episode until yesterday and I hadn't had time until now to edit the photos for this design. I was quite busy tumblring and fangirling over the fact that the eigth season of Doctor Who begun on Sunday.

As you all know I'm a BIG Doctor Who fan and I couldn't let the oportunity for some Doctor Who related nail art.


It's just a simple and quick design. I did it in like 20 minutes but I really had to do something for the return of the best show ever, didn't I? It's just the ''theme song'' over Storm by Zoya and the tardis using Blue Cara Ciao by Catrice.

Are you Doctor Who fans? What did you think of the new Doctor? I have to admit I loved every second of it.

Did you like this design? If you did don't forget to check my other Doctor Who related nail designs here, enjoy fellow whovians. I'll be back son with a little surprise for you all. I hope you have a nice rest of the day or night. Happy polishing!

2 comments :

  1. Oh, it's beautiful! And your older Doctor Who nail art too! I'm quite obsessed with Doctor Who - started with the 'new' part a year ago and finished season 7 a month ago or so - just in time for season 8.. And have now started to watch the seasons from waay back and is on season 2 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've also tried watching some classic who and i've watched a few and they are quite good. I'm glad you like my doctor who nail art :)

      Delete