August 16, 2014

Out of this World, Green Galaxy

I'm baaack in the saddle agaaain! I came back from my holiday two days ago but I haven't posted this until today. However I've been wearing at least the base for this design since I came back, I couldn't wait for a fresh mani when I arrived.

As you know some time ago Lindsey from Wondrously Polished sent me some ZOYA polishes. I decided it was time to use Storm, the perfect base for a galaxy design. Let's see what you think of this design.



It's been a while since I last did a galaxy design and I'm pretty pleased with how this one turned out. I love how the base looks. Before I painted a black base and added the glitter myself but this one looks way better.

This time I decided to add a little nail art to the design so I did a rocket and a little space ship. I think I hadn't added any design over all the other galaxy designs I have done before but it looks quite cute. The starts also look way better and can be more detailed when I use acrylic paint.


I hope you haven't missed me much. I'm back for good now I don't have any more trips planned so I'll be posting some new designs and I'm planning a remake of a tutorial soon. Have a nice weekend and I hooe you liked my new galaxy design. Happy polishing!

2 comments :