June 14, 2014

Pink Flamingos

Hello lovelies! How is everything going? Me and my family are doing a bit better. Now that I'm on holiday I also feel better, stress did not help much with my situation. I hope that you excuse this month with such little activity. I promise I will do better from now on.

The other day I bought a new shirt and it's yellow and has pink flamingos on it. I thought it would be a wonderful idea for a nail art design so here it is.



I had never done flamingos before and I think they look quite well. They weren't easy though, they took quite a long time and patience but the final result looks quite well. In fact the polka dots look worse than the free hand, don't you think?


I've worn this design for some days now but they look so summerish that I don't really want to take them off. It's finally getting really warm and now it does feel like summer is nearly here. I hope you have a nice weekend. I love you all and thank you for all your support in these difficult days. Happy polishing.

No comments :

Post a Comment