June 16, 2014

Nail-Art-A-Go-Go Challenge - Day 12: Camouflage

Hello guys! Well after some weeks on hiatus Lindsey and I have decided to retake the NAGG Challenge right where we left it. After a rough month I really want to go back to the challenge and doing it with Lindsey again will be awesome.

Today's theme is camouflage. I have never done it or even thought about doing this design but I have to admit I quite liked it once I had finished it.



I have to say I didn't even own propper colors for a camouflage print until I recieved some zoya polishes sent by Lindsey herself. So this green zoya I got was perfect for the print.

The print was fun to paint, I liked doing the different shapes of the spots and making them fit together. However I don't really think I would do it often, like different color combos. But that's what a challenge is for, trying new designs and techniques right?

I'm happy that we are back on track with the challenge. Really awesome themes ahead and lots of time to do nail art. I hope you liked this design. Don't forget to check Lindsey's design too and all the other designs we did for the previous themes.

Have a nice week and happy polishing!

2 comments :