June 20, 2014

Nail-Art-A-Go-Go Challenge - Day 13: Hearts

Happy friday! I was supposed to be strict with the challenge and I'm already a day late with this post. But well, I'm on holiday and I totally forgot to do it yesterday. I hope you like it even if it's a bit late.

Today's theme for the NAGG Challenge was hearts. You all know how I'm not a very girly girl when it comes to nail designs so I wasn't really looking forward to this theme. At the end I ended up doing something pretty cool.



It's not really anatomically correct but I think it does the trick right? I didn't want to do the nagtypical design and I came up with this idea. I loved painting the heart it was pretty easy and really fun to do.


The rest of the nails are simple because I wanted all attention on my middle nail. The base I used is obviously Vampire is my Buff the red is as you know my favorite red by Essence listed on My Top 10, and the blue is one of my new Zoyas.

I hope you liked this original design. Don't forget to check Lindsey's take on this theme when she gets her post up. It will be linked on the inlinkz below. Have a nice weekend and happy polishing!

No comments :

Post a Comment