August 8, 2013

31 Day Challenge – Day 5: Violet Nails

Hey guys! Today's mani is a new design for the 31 day Challenge. The theme for today's nails was violet and as I didn't want to do something really detailed I went and did a cute gradient dotticure.

I chose a range of purples to create a gradient effect using dots of different sizes which I created with different dotting tools. The result was a cute and simple design.


What do you think? It's the first time I've done a gradient using just dots but I think it looks really nice. The gradient effect is more subtile but I like it quite a lot! Have you ever done a gradient dotticure?

These are the colors I used in order of application from the top of the nail to the tip:


I hope you enjoyed this mani for the 31 day challenge. To see more designs I've done for other challenges just visit my Challenges page. Have a nice day and happy polishing!

No comments :

Post a Comment