August 2, 2013

31 Day Challenge - Day 2: Orange Nails


Hey guys! Just posting a quick mani for the 31 Day Challenge! Today's theme was Orange nails. I decided to use my new orange polish by Astor, which I actually can't remember the name of, sorry.

I just painted my nails with my new orange polish and then placed some hexagon glitter chevrons just like that. Simple and cute design, I didn't have time to do more complex things but I think they look really cute!


What do you think of my new orange polish? I think it looks really nice and summerish. I'm quite enjoying this challenge and it's just been two days but I can already picture some cool designs! I'm really looking forward to the next themes.

Go and check what Popping Nails has done for the second day of the challenge here. I'll try and keep up with her as she will be doing a mani everyday!! Happy polishing lovelies!

No comments :

Post a Comment