August 22, 2013

31 Day Challenge – Day 9: Rainbow Nails


Hey guys! Don't you think after black and white themed nails and a metallic theme mani we need a bit of color? Today's theme for the challenge is rainbow nails, a bit of color for my babies!

Straight parallel lines aren't really my thing but I really like how the colors look together and I think I really didn't do that bad right? I should have used striping tape but that was too much work and a big mess if it didnt turn out as I wanted. I'm pretty happy with the result.

These are all the colors I used for this rainbow mani:


Even if the lines aren't the srtaightest lines I've painted I think the mani in general looks pretty nice. What do you guys thinkg? I'm just one design away from finishing the first phase of the challenge. I'm having so much fun! I really recommend doing it! I hope you liked this mani, happy polishing lovelies!

No comments :

Post a Comment