July 3, 2013

Happy Birthday To Me!

Hey guys! I'm happy to announce that today is my birthday! And of course I had to do something special to my nails. Just a few candles over this wonderful color called Miss Universe by Essence.


I just did a quick design but I think it looks really cute! I still haven't planned anything to do for my birthday but I hope I have a good time with my family and friends. 

These are the colors I used for this nail design:


I hope you like this design as much as I do! I also wanted to say I hope you don't mind I didn't do the last two days of the Nail Art June Challenge, I really didn't like the last themes that much... Well guys share and comment as always. Happy polishing!

1 comment :

  1. Happy Birthday! Bdayo.Com was created with one goal in mind to help our users enjoy, celebrate, and remember their birthday! Bdayo allows you to find unlimited amount of Birthday Freebies in your area and offer unique features to help you learn more about that special day!

    ReplyDelete