October 18, 2014

Pretty Halloween Pumpkins

Hello lovelies! It's saturday and I finally get some time to blog. As I told you in my last post I am dedicating this month to Halloween inspired nail art. My last design was cute little ghosts and this week I bring you some pumpkins inspired by Petite Peinture.



I really loved the idea of a Halloween manicure with light colors. Pumpkins over My Vampire is Buff seemed to me a pretty nice idea. It's not spooky, it's not dark, it's simply adorable.

I also did this design matte because, obviously, everything looks better with a matte top coat. Everytime I pain a design I'm so tempted to make it matte. I had to with these.


I hope you liked this pumpking design. Don't forget to send me your requests for halloween designs, you can leave them here in the comments or on instagram. See you soon with a new Halloween inspired nail art. Happy polishing!!

No comments :

Post a Comment