May 8, 2014

Nail-Art-A-Go-Go Challenge - Day 9: Inner Geek

Hello guys! It's nearly the end of the week. I know I haven't been around much this week but well I am having family issues, my dad is in the hospital and I also have many exams and essays. I am trying to keep up at least with the challenge.

Today's theme was Inner Geek and I have to say I was looking forward to this one! I did some Lord of the Rings inspired nails. These are not my first ones but I love them as much as the previous LOTR nails

At first I was going to do Doctor Who nails but I thought I already have many Doctor Who designs and I will have many more in the future when I finish swatching and doing nail art on ''Trust Me I'm the Doctor'' indie polish collection bye Polish Addict. So I decided that Lord of the Rings would be a good second option.


My design was inspired by the inscriptions of the ring, of course but I also added an accent nail with Gondor's White Tree which ended up looking quite good. It wasn't easy though, it's quite a detailed design but I'm happy with the result.


Are you a Lord of the Rings geek aswell? Once I wanted to learn Elvish and I even downloaded guides to learn it. I can only remember how you say I love you, that would be ''melinyel'' or similar.

I'll try to find some time for some more designs this weekend. I can't promise anything because I have tons of work but I will try. I hope you are enjoying this challenge, check the rest of the designs on the inlinkz below.

No comments :

Post a Comment