Hello lovelies! After a week of rain and storms and a load of work I found a little "me time" to dedicate to some nail art and my tv shows. I wasn't really inspired but I remember seeing this design by Cotton Coney, and it was perfect for the terrible weather of that day.
I decided to recreate her design giving my personal touches. I hope you like it. I did a gradient and some detailed design.
I did a gray gradient base background instead of a sparkly polish. I didn't use the sponge method but a flat nail art big brush. I later added the umbrellas and leaves and outlined them with black polish.
It's been a long time since I last did a gradient and the effect that the flat brush gives it is quite rustic and nice. What do you think? Do you prefere the sponge method or this one? I guess it depends on the design.
I painted this design while the sky was falling in my town and I was warm in my home watching Sons of Anarchy. The lightning and the thunder were amazing but I didn't have to go out and it was so relaxing. I have little time for nail art now but when I do find the time to paint my nails I feel so at peace.
I wish I could say I will be posting more this Christmas holidays but it would be a big fat lie. My exams are in january and I will spend my holidays studying and in Manchester with my family. I hope you have a nice week and see you soon, I hope. Happy polishing!
December 2, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)



These are super cute! I especially love how some of the umbrellas are flipped inside out :-)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Milie!
Deletegorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThaaanks!!
DeleteI recently explored the Pearl Stone collection from Rashi Ratan Bhagya, and I'm really impressed with the quality and variety. The detailed product information, certified natural pearls, and helpful guidance for choosing the right Moti stone make it a trustworthy place to buy. If you're looking for an authentic Pearl Stone for astrology or jewelry, this collection is definitely worth checking out.
ReplyDelete